Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Still Trying

So, I am still working on getting this blog looking the way that I want it to look, so please bear with me. I am made a title header in my photoshop elements and I am trying to get it loaded, but it is taking forever and I am not sure if that is how it is suppose to take. Any way....

Yesterday me and the boys drove out to New Prague, MN to visit my cousin Olivia and her two boys. She is a photographer and just recently opened up her own little studio. We met there for a playdate/photo shoot. She is so great! The pictures she put on her blog look fantastic! Plus, the boys had so much fun! They were both bummed that we were not going back to the studio to play and take more pictures after a treat at DQ. When I showed them the pictures on her blog this morning, my little 3 year old told me, "Mom, I want to see my fighting moves pictures!" It was cute, but they didn't make the cut on the blog. My favorite ones are the ones with the cowboy hats. Too cute! You will have to check them out. A link to her blog is to the right.

I am hoping to update this often and put pictures up, but I am still trying to get the hang of things.

No comments: