Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning came and Jon woke up early with Grandma and Papa. Grandma told him he had to wait until everyone else was awake to open up gifts from Santa. Grandma and Papa joined us on Christmas Eve just in time for the games to start and spent the night. Any way, when I finally woke up we got to open up our presents from Santa. Below are some pics Mommy took. We must have been really good boys this year because we both got everything the we asked for!

Grandma and Jon practicing his math, waiting for everyone to wake up.


Opening up my first present from Santa


It was the pumper gun with green balls I wanted!


Jon opening his first present from Santa


His Army set he wanted


I wanted an Army set too


I got one!


This present was from Mommy & Daddy. They got Jon a Razor Scooter!


A Game Board from Santa. Mommy said she loved this game growing up


My gift from Mommy & Daddy. I finally got my own set of Golf Clubs. Just like Jon and Daddy


Last gift from Santa Heelys for Jon

No comments: