Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Little Video Of Marisa

I haven't posted much about Marisa lately, so here it goes. She continues to be a great baby! She is still sleeping through the night and eats 3 times a day. An 8 oz. bottle of formula and solids for each meal. She is definitely a good eater! Next time I feed her solids I will have to video tape her because she is very good now. She only really cries when she is hungry and tired. She is now starting to roll over from her belly to her back. She could only roll over from her back to her belly. She still sucks on her thumb to sooth herself. Not sure what I will do if she continues to do it when she is older, but I will worry about that when the time comes. She must be teething because she is drooling like a faucet! She usually goes to bed around 7pm and gets up around 7 am. She takes 2 naps, one in the morning and than again after lunch. She just started to blow raspberries too! It so cute!

She has her 6 month check up on the 24th of Nov. I would have had it closer to her actual 6 month date but her doctor is on vacation for 2 weeks. Stay tuned for her stats! Below is a video of her sitting in her Bumbo Chair and playing with her rings I just bought for her. I had a teething ring from when Jon was a baby but a dog chewed it up on a play date we were at during MEA weekend.

No comments: