Friday, October 17, 2008

Martha's Vineyard 2008

OK I finally have the time to blog about my trip. I had a wonderful time visiting Martha's Vineyard. Even thought I was up at 2:30am to catch my 5:55am flight to Boston! As soon as I got there Danielle showed me around the Island. That night we had a B-day party to go to for one of her friends and we ended up staying up until 2am! Yup! I was up for 24 hours! I didn't wake up until 10am the next morning! I haven't been able to sleep in like that in a LONG time! The next day we went out to the beach and basically hung out and tour the Island again. She took us to one of the lighthouses. There are a total of 5 on the island. The weather for the weekend was just beautiful! Nice and sunny! We did shop a little as well. I didn't get much for myself because it was pretty expensive on the Island even thought they were having their huge sale because it was basically the last weekend of the summer. On the last night I was there we just hung out at the house and made dinner for ourselves. It was nice to just hang out and relax. So here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy!



The Ferry ride to the Island


Right when I got to the Island. My friend Sara (on the left) and Danielle.


A great picture of us with the lighthouse in the back


Danielle's house she lives in. I just loved it! It looks really small but it isn't. There are 2 bedrooms & 2 baths. I loved that we were surrounded by the woods! We even saw a couple deer run by!



I can't remember the beach we went to, but it was just beautiful!


We took a walk on the beach and I saw all these stacks of rock. Danielle said that they try to stack them like this to see how high they could get it. The rocks were cool. I had found 5 circular flat ones that I brought home. They look like the one on top of this picture but a little bigger. The boys thought they were cool!


One night Danielle's friend Mike took us out for a sunset cruise along the harbor. This is his boat. He likes to fish and goes out everyday! It was an awesome boat!


Here is a picture of a boat house on the harbor. The houses were just beautiful and some of them were just huge!


Here is another picture of a boat house.



Danielle and her friend Mike


A picture of me!


Me and Danielle


Pictures of the sunset. Aren't they just beautiful?!


Another one.



Us girls with the sunset in the back.


My favorite


I can't remeber if this is a house or a hotel! But it was huge!


Hanging out at a bar on the island.


I believe this is on Gay Head. The view was just gorgeous!

1 comment:

EDEL S. RAMOS said...

Your pictures were so nice and you looked young and beautiful cousin. You lost weights...