Friday, January 9, 2009

Marisa is 8 Months Old Today

Today is Marisa's 8 Month Birthday! I can't believe she is already 8 Months old! What can I tell you....I don't think I have given an update on her in awhile. She sits up on her own very well now. Has been for awhile. She has been feeding herself finger foods for a few weeks now. She LOVES when I put Puffs in front of her on her tray. She makes a great face. I am going to have to try to take a picture of it next time! She is not crawling yet...She would rather stand with Mommy or someone holding her hands. I try to get her to do it but she gets so frustrated! I will have to work on it with her. She is still a good sleeper. Sleeps for 11 or 12 hours a night. She loves playing with her brothers and is getting very vocal! Below are some pictures I took of her while she was eating puffs. Enjoy! Happy Birthday Marisa!


I love the look on her face in this one.


She only has 2 teeth so far!





Love this smile!

3 comments:

Juli P said...

What a cute smile with her 2 teeth!

EDEL S. RAMOS said...

Happy 8th months old Marisa. Cousin Myra, give her a kiss for me. She's very cute and growing fast.

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

Thanks Kuya Edel! I will do that for you!