Monday, January 19, 2009

Playdate With The Gulyash Family

This morning we meet with an old friend and her kids from my old MOMs Club Group in Maplewood. I was part of this group while we lived in Oakdale. It had been over a year since we had seen them! Way too long if you ask me! Since the kids all had off from school we met up at the Maplewood Community Center to go swimming in the pool. The boys were excited to go swimming even though they had their swimming lessons the day before. When I had asked them if they remembered who Cindy, Bret, Josie and Lance were they couldn't remember. I told them that they would remember when we saw them. We meet at 9:30am and probably swam for an hour or hour and a half. Than Lance and Marisa were getting cold. The water felt warm at first but than it was cold later on. Of course the older ones were fine. When it was time to go we decided to go out to lunch too. We drove to the near by Burger King so we could have lunch and the older kids could play some more. We didn't get home until 2pm! It was a great morning of fun for the boys! Poor Marisa didn't take a very long nap. She feel asleep on the way to BK and even slept for a little bit while the kids were playing. I didn't get that many great picks because I was in the water most of the time with Marisa. I did manage to get a few. Enjoy! Thanks Cindy for a fun morning!


Nicholas playing with a diving toy.


He noticed me taking pictures and started to ham it up!


Jon playing with the water toys.


Cindy's youngest, Lance.


Josie and Lance. Josie is Jon's age.


Bret (9 years). He tried to hide and not let me take a picture of him!


Josie loved playing with Marisa.

No comments: