Thursday, April 9, 2009

Marisa is 11 Months Old Today!

Marisa turns 11 Months today! I can't believe she will be 1 next month already! She has grown SO much! Some of the things that she is doing now: She loves to walk behind things and push them. She can take about 4 steps towards you. She stands very well on her own now. She loves to walk around the furniture too! Pretty soon she will be walking all on her own! I can't wait! She continues to be a good sleeper. She still takes 2 naps a day. One is usually about a hour and one is around 2-3 hours long. I LOVE the long ones! I get so much done around the house! Her brothers continue to love her and play with her. They are so good to her. They both love making her laugh and carrying her back into the living room after she has crawled away.

So, here are a couple pictures I took of her this morning. Hope you enjoy!


Lola has taught her "Hello" where she puts her hand or phone up to her ear.


Love this one of her. She was crawling away from me....


Than she laid her head down and smiled!


Here she is pushing the walker around.


Here she is standing on her own! This one was tough to get! She kept on walking to me, but this one she finally let me take about 4 shots! She is getting SO big!

No comments: