Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jon's Birthday Party

I am SO late posting these pictures! I have had them ready for the blog for awhile, but I was just too lazy to put them up! Well, the boys and Daddy are playing PS3 and Marisa is in bed so I thought I would post them!

We had Jon's 7th Birthday Party at Woodbury High School Activity Center! We got the idea from their cousin Samantha Parker. She had her birthday there this year too! It is cheap and so easy! We got a section of the Gym for 2 hours and a Jumper for 1 hour. But since we were the only birthday Party that day we were lucky enough to have the big Jumper for the whole party! They provide you with all the sporting equipment and table and chairs. We just had to bring the food, cake and drinks! It was great!

So enjoy the pics!


Jon's Birthday Cake. Yes, the only thing I forgot was CANDLES for the cake! I felt SO bad! Poor Jon didn't have anything to blow out after we sang to him :-(


John S. in the Jumper! I put this one up because Jon is in mid air in the back! LOL!


More pictures of the boys in the Jumper.


Some of the Uncles and Cousins playing some Basketball!


Marisa even got to go in the Jumper! Thanks Auntie Re for bringing me in there!


Jon and his cake. We couldn't get a normal smile out of him!


Jon and some of his friends from School.


Getting ready for the Pinata.


Birthday Boy first!


Than the Brother.


Evie's turn!


Anthony next...


Garrett didn't get it either!


John S. (a classmate of Jon's) Only 1 John! I yelled! But look at his hand! He yanked on all of the string!


Candy!


Jon was happy with his catch.


All the girls. Where was Marisa Auntie Missy?


Birthday Boy with Lolo and Lola.


Waiting to hit during the Wiffle Ball Game.


Jon was up 2nd.


Nice form!


Nick's turn! He hit the ball REALLY good his first up bat. Next time not so much...


The young ones playing defense while the adults were up to bat.


Daddy up to bat!


Opening gifts at home. This is from our neighbor Colin.


From the Dehne's.


Not sure who this one was from...


Jon reading Maria's card she made for him. It was cute. They read it in unison!


From the Cardenas'.


The whole gang!

Happy 7th Birthday my BIG boy! I can't believe how big you are!

Next up is Nicholas' 5th Birthday! His party is this weekend. Than the weekend after that we are off to The Wildeness Resort in WI Dells. Than it will be Marisa's 1st Birthday! WOW! At least I get all the kids birthdays done right in a row!

No comments: