Saturday, May 9, 2009

Marisa's 1st Birthday!

On Saturday, May 9th we celebrated Marisa's 1st Birthday! It has already been a year and it feels like she has been with us so much longer! She has grown SO big within a year, and I can't wait to see how much bigger she will get. The time has gone by SO fast that I haven't even made her 1 year appointment with the doctor yet! Here are a few things that she is doing: She is starting to walk on her own. She walks from the Ottoman to the chair back to the couch and so forth. She only wants to hold one hand when she is walking with you. She is still a good sleeper. She likes to dance and watch Hi-5. Sometimes if you ask her to sing she will. One of these days I have to get that on video! She is still drinking 3 bottles a day. I am starting to introduce the sippy cup with milk in it for her lunch, but she is not interested right now. I really can't remember how I got the boys off the bottle so fast. I do know that the boys were pretty much off the bottle at 1 year, but they both drank their bottle at room temperature and Marisa needs hers warm. Maybe that is why....Any way, here are a bunch of pictures from her big day!


The boys messing around while we are waiting for our guest to arrive.


Such hams!


Marisa and her cousin Ashley.


How big is Marisa? SO big!


Marisa and cousin Mena


Time to open presents!


More clothes...She got a lot! :-)


I like this balloon!


It taste good!


Auntie Marie bought me new sandals.


Not sure what this face is about...Auntie Marie also bought me clip on bows for my hair!


Nicholas and Jon helped Marisa open our present to her.


She got her own Big Belly Bank!


Such a precious face!


Walking around with Lolo


I just liked the hands in this picture!


Playing on Lolo and Lola's present


My big girl is 1!


Her own little cake to destroy.


Her Birthday cake from PJ Murphy's in Saint Paul. Never again will I buy a cake from somewhere else! (I did that for Nicholas' birthday and it didn't taste as good.)


Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!


Nicholas and Jon helped blow out the candle.


Noah and Jon


Time for cake!


Waiting patiently while Mommy cuts up the cake.


She shoved a huge piece in her mouth!


YUMMY!


Auntie Missy took this picture and it is one of Mommy's favorites!


Oh....I don't feel so good!


Really...I don't feel so good!


Sharing cake with Lolo!


All done with cake!

Happy 1st Birthday Marisa! My little Munchkin!

No comments: