Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Marisa's 18 Month Old Stats

Marisa went in for her 18 month check up on November 23rd. Of course I am late posting this but I just found her stat sheet while I was cleaning the kitchen yesterday! So here they are:

Height: 34 inches - 97th Percentile (Still a giant among the girls as Dr. Siefferman says!)

Weight: 26# 3oz. - 75th Percentile

Head Size: 19 1/4 inches - 95th Percentile (another one with a lot of brains!)

She still had a low Hemoglobin and at the appointment I realized I was only giving her Flintstones Complete vitamins and not Flintstones Complete with Iron! So I got her those instead! Bad Mommy! So hopefully at her 2 year that will go up! Other than that she is doing wonderful!

So, of course she is already 19 Months old as of the 9th of Dec! I can't believe how fast time goes by! My Little Angel is growing up too fast!

Stay tuned for pictures on our annual Baking Cookies for X-mas and the Ortloff/Koehn Xmas party!

No comments: