Thursday, May 27, 2010

Problems With My Posts

So, I haven't posted anything to my Blog since we got our Mac computer. Now that I have posted a few things the pictures are not right. You have to click on the pictures to see thes whole image. I do not have a program on my Mac that will let me crop down my picture to the correct size. So not sure what I will be doing. I may have to ask for Photoshop Elements for the Mac for my birthday! :-) This is the program that I used on our PC. So I may not be posting again for awhile until I try to figure this out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myra...didn't your Mac come with iPhoto? You can drag photos into iPhoto, crop under the EDIT mode (bottom of any individual photo when you click on a photo) AND Export in any size (under the FILE tab at the top). If you want some help...let me know! Flip P.S. Great family pics!