Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy 7 Year Anniversary!

Yesterday was Mike & I 7 year anniversary. He actually bought me my anniversary present early and got me a Tom Tom GPS unit. It is pretty cool. I get lost pretty easy so it is a good gift for me. I ended up getting him a new pair of golf shoes. His old ones have been hurting his feet for a couple years now and we finally went out and bought him new ones.

Last night Mike took me out to dinner at Fogo De Chao in Minneapolis. We rarely ever go out to dinner so it was nice to go out just the two of us. This place that he took me to was SO good! If you have never been there before you definitely have to give it a try, but make sure you are hungry! Basically what it is that you are served continuously of 15, yes 15, different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, & chicken. You are seated at your table and each person has a disc that is red on one side and green on the other. Basically you control the amount of meat you get served. When you are ready for the Gaucho chefs to bring you meat you turn your disc to green. Get ready! They come at you one after the other sometimes! When you want them to stop you flip it to the red side. You also get served mashed potatoes, fried bananas, and something else I can't remember. There is also a salad bar you can eat from as well. Once you are ready for more meat, you just flip it to the green side again. It was a very unique experience and we would definitely go there again sometime! Once we were done with dinner we order some dessert even though we were both pretty full. Below is a picture of our New York Cheesecake. We had told them it was our anniversary so that is how they served it to us.

We were done with dinner in less than an hour because we just kept on eating. You could definitely tell who the veterans were. They didn't get any salad and just went straight for the meats! It was amazing, wonderful food! Spendy but well worth the money!

Thank you Hunny for a wonderful dinner and HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU!


No comments: