Friday, June 27, 2008

A Visit to New Prague

This morning we left to go visit Aunite Olivia for her Grand Opening of her new studio and shop. We left about 10:30 am after I fed Marisa and got there about 11:30am. Olivia wasn't there yet so we went for a walk on Main Street. Jon had spilled a lot syrup on his new shirt (we stopped at BK for B-fast) so we went to a 2nd hand store across the street from Olivia's studio and bought him another shirt. After that we went back to and she was there. It was SO good to see her! She just recently found out that she is pregnant with her 3rd child, so I told her congrats and how happy I was for her. She was trying to get pregnant the same time I was.

So we hung out for a little bit and she took pictures of Marisa and the boys. Marisa was so good! She smiled a lot for her! I can't wait to see the pictures! I of course forgot to bring my camera so I don't have any to post. So hopefully I will be able to get some off of her blog when she posts them! :)

No comments: