Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures From The Philippines

I received some pictures from Matt today via email from the Philippines! They are at a resort in Bulacan called Club Punta Fuego. It is an exclusive resort where my cousin had to get a sponsorship for all of them to stay there. It is not a place that you can just call and make reservations! The pictures are just beautiful! Matt said that it is a very high end place and everything is very nice and the food is great. The kids are having fun swimming every day! You can tell in the picture below because they are all SO dark! The men went golfing yesterday and the women are getting a 4 hour full body massage today. I think that is what he said. I am SO jealous! Not sure what my parents are doing, since neither one of the golf or swim! :) But I am sure they are enjoying themselves. Thought I would share the beautiful pictures. They are coming home on Sunday sometime. I have no idea what time their flight arrives and neither did Matt when I asked. LOL! If I get more pictures I will post them when I get them. Enjoy!


Tee box at hole #1


View of the resort


Klan-Klan (one of my cousin's daughter, she is 14 now.), Gen, Matt, Noah, Anthony & TJ at one of the pools


A view of one of the pools from where Matt was IMing me from


Another view with Noah in the picture

2 comments:

trinity said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!! We wish we were there with them! Thanks for sharing the photos! We can't wait to go back.

Juli P said...

I believe they arrive at 5:45 on Sunday morning! Yikes.
Tesa called and asked if we would be around and could pick them up, but we'll be in Hawaii. Bummer . . .
Beautiful photos.