Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Marisa's 9 Month Check Up

We visited Dr. Seifferman today and it was such a short visit! She wasn't suppose to get any shots at this appointment but I had forgotten to set up her 2nd flu shot so she ended up getting her 2nd half of the flu shot today. When they called us into the room she was fine with the nurse who was checking to see how tall she was and how much she weighed. But once Dr. Seifferman came in and I laid her down on the bed she knew what was happening and what was coming next. After the Dr. checked her heart and her joints she all of sudden just started crying! I think it was because Dr. Seifferman had held both her legs down getting ready for the shot! Poor thing! She knew it was coming! She just cried REALLY loud! Once he was done I picked her up and she stopped crying and just gave me a hug. Than she let go to look at Dr. Seifferman and than clung onto me again.

Well here are her stats:

Height - 29 1/4 Inches - 95th Percentile

Weight - 21lbs. 10oz. - 90th Percentile

Head - 18 Inches - 90th Percentile

Once again Dr. Seifferman said she was a giant among the girls! I keep on saying that is OK because she is going to be my outside hitter! LOL! Next check up will be at 12 months! I can't believe it is only 3 months away when she will be 1! But for now I have to plan Jon's b-day, than Nick's and finally hers! This time of year is very busy for me! Oh well, at least I get all the birthdays out of the way!

No comments: