Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We Are Going To Florida!

I just booked our tickets yesterday morning for our trip to Orlando Florida! I am SO excited! I need a vacation bad! Lolo and Lola are coming with us and we will be staying at their house in Orlando. Marisa unfortunately will not be going with us. She will be spending the week with Papa and Grandma. I heard that Ashley is excited for Marisa to be there! We will be in Florida from March 11th - 18th! One whole week! I am hoping we will get to go to one park and of course the beach. Also, we have never been to Lola Ayette and Lolo Jim's place so hopefully this time we can go out and visit them. They are 3 hours away from Orlando. An old college friend is just 20 minutes outside of Orlando so I am hoping to meet up with him as well. But we will see! I'm sure we will have lots of things planned. I am just hoping it will be nice weather while we are there!



Here is a picture of the boys and Mike the last time we were in Florida!

No comments: