Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl 2009

This year for Super Bowl we went to Uncle Paul and Auntie Tesa's House. It was such a great game this year! SO exciting to watch! The boys and Daddy were cheering for the Steeler's to win and it seemed like everyone else was cheering for the Cardinals. There was lots of food of course and fun games put together by Uncle Matt for the adults. Once again I didn't win any money, but I think Mike won in the 4th Qtr. The kids had fun playing with each other and the adults hung out in the living room. I didn't really get to watch the commercials but I did see some of them. I did manage to take a couple pictures. Hope you enjoy!


Thr crowd gathered in the Living Room


Daddy feeding Marisa her bottle


Noah and TJ


All the little ones downstairs.


Of course the famous silly face picture

No comments: