Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last Twins Game Of The Season

For our last Twins tickets of the season I was out of town. I had planned a scrapbooking weekend with Missy so I was not able to go. Mike ended up taking his Dad and Jon to the game. Nicholas wanted to stay home with Grandma and Marisa. So to get ready for the game, Mike painted Jon's face like Baby Jesus (aka: Joe Mauer). He said it was a lot of fun and that there was a lot of people there just like the Vikings game. I was getting updates through our Host at the scrapbooking event so I knew it was a good game. Any way, we are all VERY excited for next season and the new stadium! Can't wait to have Baseball outdoors again! Here are a couple pics of Jon that Mike took for me. Thanks Hunny!


What a stud!


He kinda looks like Baby Jesus, doesn't he?

No comments: