Friday, October 9, 2009

Marisa in Toddlers ECFE

Four weeks ago we started Toddlers ECFE for Marisa. With the boys I didn't start ECFE with them until they were 2 so Marisa will get two years of ECFE before she starts preschool. She has been doing really great and it is even a separation class and today was the first day that we separated from the kiddos. Most of the kids did really well. There was only 2 moms that were asked to come back. Sandy, Marisa's teacher said that she only whined a little bit but that was it. I think there are a total of 13 toddlers in the class and they seem to get a long really well so far. Marisa's favorite time besides snack time is circle time. We have one after free time (this is right away when we get there) and than right before we leave for class. Below are some pics I took with Lolo's point and shoot at snack time. It is amazing that they all sit there and eat snack! I will try to get more pictures when she is actually playing.

All the kids eating snack at the table.


She was happy here....


Not sure what happened here but she wasn't happy....

1 comment:

trinity said...

I miss going to ECFE! I wish they had it out here. I'm glad Marisa is doing well in the class. It was such a good experience for both me and Sophia. I learned so much from the other Moms and our teachers!