Friday, January 4, 2008

Getting Anxious

Well we have 12 days to wait until my 20 week ultrasound! I am getting pretty anxious about it. I am actually 21 weeks right now and will be 23 weeks when we go in for the ultrasound. Of course Mike wants to find out what we are having, and I am still on the fence. It was so fun not knowing when Nicholas was born, at least fun for me. Of course this time Mike thinks we are having a boy again. I would like a girl but if we have a boy it would make things a lot easier since I have everything already. I'm still not sure if we will find out the sex of the baby or not, but I know it would be easier if we found out. That way we can prepare if we are having a girl. Mike is now saying that we should find out and not tell anyone. I think that would be really hard not to tell anyone especially my parents and sisters, but he thinks we can do it. I am maybe thinking of just having him find out and not me. I don't know if he would go for that, or if that would really work! :) I guess we will just have to wait and see. I have a couple more weeks to decide. Although everyone is telling me to find out. Maybe I will, or maybe I won't! :) If we do find out and decide to tell everyone I will post it here too.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Don't find out! It may be your last one and if it's a girl imagine the celebration! If we ever have another I don't want to find out.

Let me know if you want to do birth pictures!