Saturday, January 12, 2008

Going to WI Dells for the night

Well, me and the boys are off to WI Dells today. My college friend, Anne Egan and her son, Nicholas, are driving up from Lake City and picking us up to go to WI Dells today. We will be staying at The Wilderness Resort for the night. Looking at their website, it looks like a pretty cool place with 3 indoor waterparks. The boys are pretty excited. Mike is staying home today to work on our basement. Him and Lolo have been working hard on getting our basement finished. They are almost done with the framing part and than they are going to start working on putting in the lighting. So, I am bringing my small camera and hopefully I will be able to take some pictures of the boys. I'm a little nervous since Mike will not be there with me to help watch the boys but Anne and I should be OK. It's a long drive for just one night, but it should be fun! Sunday Papa and Grandma are coming over and we will be going out to dinner to celebrate Grandma's birthday. So I'll probably will not update until beginning of next week. Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: