Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorry, No Ultrasound Pics

Well, I just got home from volleyball and asked Mike if he hooked up the scanner. Well, unfortunately we don't know where the software is for the scanner so he can't connect it. Which means no pictures! I was going to post up the pictures and have another poll to have people guess but now I can't do that! So here is it.......We are having a........

GIRL!!!!
I actually have to go back in on the 25th to have another ultrasound because the Ultrasound Tech couldn't get a picture of a profile they need. So Dr. Becicka said I could ask her to double check the sex just in case! Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

trinity said...

YAY!!!! :) We're so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I know that Mike was routin' for a girly all along - we're so happy for you and that little girl! She'll have a blast with those boys! :)