Saturday, November 8, 2008

Knitting Projects

I am almost done with all my knitting projects I had talked about earlier. I just have my scarf left to make. I do want to try to make Jon's & Mike's matching hat. I made an attempt with Mike's and it turned out WAY too big! LOL! No picture of that one...I am going to try again. But below are the finished products and mine is half way done. I am pretty happy with the turn outs! :-)


This is what Nicholas' is suppose to look like.


Here is what I made. He only wanted two colors red and green. The patterned called for 4 colors. Looks like a Christmas scarf!


Jon's scarf he picked out. Still have to attempt to make the hat.

What I made. Can't really tell, but it does have the bumps like the above picture.


Mike's scarf and hat


Just the scarf that I made. I only used one color again but the yarn had a blend of black and grey to match his winter coat. I will try again with the hat and hopefully it will turn out! The one I had made could fit over a basketball! :-)


My scarf that I picked out. I am not making the hat. I didn't think I could do cable knitting, but I did it!


My scarf that I am still knitting. I am now doing the second color. I was debating if I should just keep it the cream color, but I switched colors last night so we will see if I like the bi-color look. If not I can make another one in one color. Pretty good, huh?! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very impressive Ra-Ra! Nice work!

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

Thanks! Missy is already putting in an order for the cab;e knit scarf! :-)

Koch Kids said...

awesome. now you're going to have to teach me how to cable.