Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marisa is 6 Months!

Marisa turned 6 months on the 9th! I can't believe it has already been 6 months since she came into our lives! She has been such a blessing to have and is such a fun little girl. I love her smile when she sees her Daddy come home from work and how she smiles at her big brothers when they play with her. Apparently she likes to sing with Lola, but she hasn't done it in front of me yet. Lola keeps on trying but she won't sing with her with me in the room watching. She hasn't gone in for her 6 month check up yet. It will be on the 24th. Her Doctor is on vacation for 2 weeks. So I have no idea how big she is! It will be interesting to see where she is at for height and weight. She is a big girl! So, stay tuned and I will post her stats after we get back from the Doctor's Office. Here are a couple pictures I took of her on the 9th. Enjoy!


Lola likes to take her downstairs with her so she can play and sing with her. She was coming up the stairs when I took this picture.


Sitting in the Excersaucer. She loves this thing along with the Jumperoo! Thanks again to Amy B for these 2 items and the Highchair! I don't know what I would do without them!


It wasn't me Mom! Doesn't she look like her Daddy?!?!?! Can you tell she is teething? Look at all that drool on her shirt! :-)

No comments: