Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Visit With Santa At The MOA

I took the kids to go see Santa today at the Mall Of America. I had made an appointment a while back. When we arrived there was already a line for the 11:00 appointments. I think we got there around 10:30-ish. So we waited and hung out in the line. It wasn't too bad. Both the boys were in pretty good modes and Marisa was also in a good mode. After pictures we had lunch at Johnny Rockets and than we left to go pick up Daddy at home and head out to Auntie Olivia's so she could take family pictures of us. Yes, it was a busy long day of pictures, but the boys were good and goofy. Marisa was a little tired and crabby we got to Olivia's so she wasn't her happy self. I think she did manage to get a few good pics of her! I hope so! We will see! I can't wait to see the pictures! Here are some pictures below with our visit with Santa. I hope you enjoy!


The boys while waiting in line to see Santa


Always have to do silly faces


Little Marisa


Hanging out with Santa on the floor


Hive fives! Cool! Cool! Cool!


Jon apparently said he wanted a telescope...Don't know about that...I thought he was going to say Bagukan


Group picture. I think the one I ordered turned out pretty good


These next two are SO cute! They had me back Marisa in with her back facing Santa. So she was facing me the whole time. At the end she looked up and was like who are you?!


She didn't cry she just looked at him wondering who he was.

No comments: