Saturday, November 8, 2008

Marisa the Cheerleader!

The other night Mike was tossing up Marisa like she was a cheerleader! Don't worry, there will be no cheerleader in the family! She is going to be my outside or middle hitter! :-) She was so funny because most of the time she had her arms and legs spread out like she was flying! I had to take pictures!


My first 2 attempts were not that good.


I was cutting her head off!


Getting better!


She even looked at me a couple times!


You can even see how big her eyes get!


She didn't cry, she was having fun! Daddy's arms got too tired for me to get more pictures.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey- there's nothing wrong with cheerleaders... I was a cheerleader! :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe Olivia beat me to the punch! So, what exactly is WRONG with being a cheerleader? Do tell! Oh yes, I know - you don't want her sitting on the sidelines - you want her IN THE ACTION! Hopefully she'll stay tall and make you proud with her spike action!! Go Risa!

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

HEHEHEHE!!! There is nothing wrong with being a cheerleader! :) I do want my little girl in the action! If she wants to be one she definitely can be one. I just won't push it....LOL!