Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Pictures Taken By Olivia Wagner Photography

Now that I have mailed out our Christmas Cards I can finally post pictures that we had taken by my cousin Olivia Wagner. She has her own studio out in New Prague. We had the pictures taken right before Thanksgiving. I had a hard time picking which pictures to put up here because there was so many good ones! Thanks again Olivia for the wonderful pictures! I will be placing an order after the Holidays!


Our 2008 Christmas card picture


Marisa was such a good sport even though she did not nap that good that day.


You got a sneak peek of her already in this skirt. I love it!


Another family picture that almost made it for our Christmas card.


Olivia told everyone to tickle Jon. I love this shot! Marisa is like what are you guys doing?!


Another close one for the Christmas card.


I love this one of my Hubby and boys.


They were having fun!


The girls turn!


My Precious and me!


Me and all 3 kids


I love Nicholas' smile in this one!


The 3 siblings


The brothers


A close up of Jon


Love Marisa's face!

1 comment:

EDEL S. RAMOS said...

All the pictures are beautiful. How time flies. Now, you have 3 kids. I wish to see them all soon.