Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This year we had Thanksgiving at our house for the Koehn Family. I have never cooked a Turkey so we cheated. We order a whole Thanksgiving Dinner from Tinucci's for $120. The whole meal fed 12 - 15 people! Let me just tell you! If we have Thanksgiving at our house again, I am going to do the same thing! It was absolutely delicious! No dry Turkey! Awesome stuffing and real mashed potatoes! Sweet Potatoes! Yummy Gravy! Real Green Bean Casserole, not the beans that come in a jar! Cranberries! And Coleslaw! They even gave us a bottle of white wine! Too bad Mike and I don't drink wine. Maybe we will have some when he gets back from his trip to celebrate his homecoming. It was just awesome! We had to cut the Turkey ourselves, and we could have ordered pie from them, but Bev was planning on bringing dessert and so was my sister Marie. It was a great lunch and dinner! So the whole Koehn family came over and so did Great Grandma Gladys. She looked great! She even played Wii bowling with the boys! The only people that came over from my side was the Cardenas'. Everyone else was going to their spouses side of the family. It was a nice and relaxing day. I wanted to take pictures of Marisa and Great Grandma and take a generations picture with Great Grandma, Grandma and Marisa too. They turned out great! I can't wait to scrapbook them! I also took a picture of the three kids with Great Grandma. Enjoy the pics!


This is the picture I took for Bev so she could use it for her Christmas Card this year. All the Grand Kids: Marisa, Nicholas, Jon and Ashley


Great Grandma Gladys and Marisa. She was all smiles!



Great Grandma and the kids


Three generations of Ortloff/Koehn's

No comments: