Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sneak Peak

During Thanksgiving Break we went to have our family pictures taken by my cousin Olivia. She has been doing professional photography for a few years now and has her own studio in her home town of New Prague. I haven't seen any of the pictures yet and she had just posted this picture on my Facebook. Look at my little girl! She was a little crabby this day (didn't take a very long morning nap) but had a few moments of being all smiles! I love this picture! I can't wait to see the rest of them!


Olivia had ordered this skirt for her clients and Marisa was the first one to wear it! It was so cute, Marisa didn't know what to think of it at first. She kept on reaching out to touch the skirt but than she wouldn't. I think she was too scared to touch it at first. It was fun doing the photo shoot! Thanks Olivia and I can't wait to see the rest of them!

2 comments:

Juli P said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute picture! Be sure to share the rest when you get them, I'm sure they're lovely . . .

The Ramos Family said...

That's the freakin' cutest picture ever! Love it!