Monday, December 8, 2008

Rear Ended

So this Saturday was Paskong Filipino 2008. We are got into the van, that would be me, Lolo, Lola, Marisa, Jon, Gen, and Nicholas. I had a full carload! We took Hwy 62 because someone had told Lola that 94 was closed at Snelling. I didn't believe it but I followed Lola because she was told to go a different way. Well....We ended up getting into a car accident! We were at the point where 35 W and 62 split and I got rear ended by a Dodge Ram. The man was actually really good. It was his first car accident he said. I called 911 and they were sending out a State Trooper so we could file a police report. Jon and Melina saw us pulled over and ended up taking Lola and Marisa with them to Paskong because we didn't know how long it would take for the State Trooper to show up. Right as they were leaving she pulled up behind us. She got there pretty fast! I was surprised! She took our information and gave us some forms to fill out. No one was hurt, thank goodness. I of course was all shaky afterwards but calmed down after I knew everyone was OK. So I thought I would share pictures of the van. I took pictures after we arrived at St. Louis Park Junior High where the Paskong was at. Now I have to go through his insurance to get the car fixed!


Back view...Right side of the car is where he hit me


Close up


Another close up

1 comment:

Juli P said...

Yes Myra, 94 was closed between Lexington and Snelling (not sure which direction on Saturday). They were takign down a pedestrian bridge. We avoided 94 until late yesterday when we knew it was open both directions.
Glad that no one was hurt!