Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jon's Last Day At The Children's Farm

It was Jon's last day at the Children's Farm on August 1st. We signed him up for the Woodworking class and the Nature class. He said he had much more fun in the Nature class than the Woodworking class so next summer I told him I would just sign him up for the Nature class. I am hoping that Nicholas will be able to join him next summer instead of being in the Preschool class. Any way, Mike had taken the day off for my birthday so I was able to leave Marisa home with him. It was a lot easier not having her with me in the stroller because there is this huge hill you have to go up and down to get to the farm. I was also able to get some really good pictures. See them below! Thanks Children's Farm School! We had a blast this summer! We will see you again next summer!


Jon was too scared to ride the horse during his Woodworking class but he rode one every day during the Nature class.


This picture will look great in his scrapbook!








Jon found an egg in the chicken's coop


Nicholas found one too!


After they find an egg they have to wash it.


I thought this was really cool! Jon got to feed the baby cow some milk! He first feed him some grains I think and than he said, "I could even give him a bottle!" I didn't think he could but he walked to where the bottles were (there was only 2) and got to feed her some milk!




After that they rinsed out the bottle at the well


They even got to make a pond


Nicholas liked adding mud to his pond


Muddy hands!


Their finished ponds

No comments: