Monday, August 25, 2008

Mike's Fantasy Football Draft

On Sunday Mike had his Fantasy Football Draft at our house. It is always so fun when he has this because we invite all of the families to come out and spend the day together. Normally the winner from the previous year hosts the draft, and I think it was my brother Paul who won it last year, but Mike offered to have it at our house. So, lets just say we had a ton of kids over and they had such a great time! Here is all who attended: The Cardenas' (TJ [12] & Anthony [5]),The Ramos' (Maria [6], Bella [4], & Lorenzo [4 1/2 months]), The Dehne's (Noah [7] & Gen [4]), The Johnson's (Tyler [4], Owen [I think he is 2] & Cole [5 months]), The Torgeson's (Grace [I think she is 4], Hannah [15 months], a boy due in Nov), The Pedersen's (Callie [2]), The Larson's (Kalvin [I think he is 5] & Lauren [3], The Christensen's (Carly [9], Colby [6],& TJ [3]) and our family! A total of 21 kids! So much fun! The boys didn't want anyone to leave and a lot of the kids felt the same way too! Some of them we don't get to see until the next draft and it is always great to see how big they have gotten! I meant to take more pictures than I did, but I did manage to take a few. See below-


Here is Carly feeding Marisa. She always wanted to be around or hold Marisa. She was such a good helper! I remember when she was that tiny and I can't believe she is 9 already! Isn't she just gorgeous?! Both her and her sister Colby are just beautiful! I don't have a picture of Colby but she is just as pretty as Carly.


Grace hiding behind her Daddy, Steve.


Some of the men hanging out on the deck before the draft begins.


Lorenzo! Isn't he getting big?!

No comments: