Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Annual Welch Spaghetti Dinner

Last night we went to the 3rd Annual Welch Spaghetti Dinner at our neighbor's house. It was a great celebration to the end of summer. I didn't get as many cute pictures that I did last year, but a got a few. Shawn did such a great job making the spaghetti sauces from scratch! he made two of them. One was a 3 meat spaghetti sauce with bacon, slow cooked pulled pork and sausage. The other one had green and black olives and some meat as well. I had the 3 meat one and it was SO good! He offered to give me the recipe but than that would mean I would have to make it myself so I declined! :) I brought cheesy bread and garlic bread, the Kerber's brought a salad, and the Corey's brought dessert. It was a good time and the kids enjoyed playing with each other on this last summer evening! Below are the pics!


All the little ones sat at the smaller table.


The bigger kids ate at the big table.


This is what Elsie looked like after she ate her spaghetti! This is the Welch's youngest.


There a cute smile!


My little one decided to take her nap while we all ate dinner


The spread!


The three meat spaghetti sauce


The green and black olive sauce


Jon and Kevin Kerber


Nick hamming it up for the camera


Callie Corey


Addy Welch


Nick and Addy


Abby Kerber, Ella Corey, Addy Welch, Nick, Callie Corey and in the back Caitlyn Corey


Ella after eating her dessert. The Corey brought Ice Cream Cups

Thanks Welch's for the wonderful dinner! Can't wait until next year!

No comments: