Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jon's 1st Day of First Grade!

So today was Jon's 1st day of school! Last night after the spaghetti dinner the boys took a bath and was in bed by 7:30pm! Marisa was in bed by 8pm! I am so glad school has started! Mike was at Paul's house for his Fantasy Football draft and I was all alone! It was so great! I got to watch some TV in peace and finished up the laundry! Jon woke up at 7am and he ate his breakfast while I took a shower. After breakfast I told him to get ready for school and to brush his teeth. He was So excited to go to school! I took a couple pictures of him before we left for the bus. than he started to get goofy and make faces so I took those too! :) Than we got Marisa into the stroller and took a picture with her and we were off to the bus stop! We met the Welch's on the way up and when we got to the corner the bus was already there! It was a little early! Last year the bus was really late so I figured we would have time to hang out and I would be able to get more pictures but we didn't. I was a little sad :( It went so fast! :( Oh well! He is growing up too fast! Enjoy the pics!


He picked out his own outfit


His silly faces...


He looks like he is trying to fart in this one!


Posing with Marisa


Getting on the bus. The school changed bus companies this year. This bus was huge compared to last year!


Have fun Jon!

No comments: