Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updated Pictures of Marisa

Here are a couple of pictures I took of Marisa this morning. She slept in today, I am assuming because of her shots yesterday. I finally woke her up about 8:40am. She ate her bottle at 9 and now she is laying on her back on the floor with one of her musical toys playing above her. Lola and I went shopping yesterday at Kohl's because they were having a Baby Sale. I ended up getting her a bunch of 9 months clothes for the fall and winter. Yes, 9 months because she is a giant! Hopefully these will last her the whole season. Most of the clothes I have gotten from relatives are not the right size/season so I had to buy some clothes for her! Yippee! It was a lot of fun but kinda over whelming. There are a tons of clothes out there for girls! I love this shirt we got for her! She looks so cute in jeans too! Thanks Lola for the clothes!


I think she likes her new clothes too!


Some close ups.


She was totally giggling in this one!

1 comment:

Juli P said...

Let me check and see where our 9-12 month girl clothes are, Emily wore that size in the fall/winter so she should fit into them . . . where oh where did those clothes go???