Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm going on a trip!

So, I'm going on a trip to visit one of my college friends, Danielle Bailey at Martha's Vineyard. I bought my ticket on the 7th of Sept! I am actually going with two other college friends Sara and Helen. We are all traveling by ourselves but it will be great to spend time with each other and catch up. I will be taking the long route to Danielle's by flying into Boston and than taking the bus (1 hour bus ride) to the ferry and than taking the ferry (45 minute boat ride) onto the island. We will see how it goes! I hope my flights are not late but this was the cheapest way to get there so I don't mind. I will just read a book or maybe two! :) Danielle has her own children's clothing store on the island! The name of her store is Kiddo's. Her website address is http://www.kiddomv.com/. I have ordered some things from her store for Christmas a couple years ago for the boys and her things are SO cute! I have received some cute clothes for Marisa from her store too (Auntie Sara, Auntie Helen and Auntie Danielle all sent her clothes from the store!). All the outfits were/are my favorites. Since she grows so fast I tried to have her wear the outfits as much as possible. Here are some pictures of the outfits she received. I will have to make sure that I bring extra spending money so I can shop in her store! :)



This one she got from Auntie Sara. It is a size 3 months and she was wearing it right away. She didn't get to wear it long but she did wear it often. Whenever it was clean! :)



This one Marisa received from her Auntie Helen. It is made by the same designer as the outfit above. You can see the same colors. She can still fit into this one (size 6 - 12 months) but since it is starting to get cold out, she will not be able to wear it much longer.



This outfit she is wearing today (size 9 - 12 months) and she got this one from Auntie Danielle. TOO CUTE! I love the butterflies on the shirt and pants. The pants have a slit on the bottom of each leg too! So in fashion!


I can't wait to see you Danielle and see your store!

1 comment:

trinity said...

omg, those clothes are sooo cute! have a fun trip - it sounds like it'll be a fun adventure just getting there!