Friday, June 5, 2009

Update On The Kiddos

This morning we visited Auntie Olivia to have Marisa's 1 year pictures taken! It is about an hour away to her studio so I was hoping that she would take a nap on they way, but of course she didn't. Even though we didn't get home until 9-ish from Daddy's softball game, and she still woke up at 7:30am. Surprisingly she was in a pretty good mood. I had brought a bunch of outfits for Olivia to choose from and she picked out two. We took a few shots inside and than we went outside around Lonsdale. I am excited to see how the pictures turned out! She always does such a great job and I am never disappointed!

On Monday she finally goes in for her 1 year exam! It will be interesting to see where her stats are. I am sure Dr. Siefferman will say that she is a giant among the girls again! LOL! She is a walking pro now. So far not any major bumps on the forehead like Nicholas always had! So of course now that she is walking I am chasing her around like crazy! Well worth it though! So stay tuned for her 1 year stats!

Nicholas has been done with Preschool for awhile now. He just finished up with Safety Camp. It is offered to all kids going into Kindergarten this Fall by the school district. He was actually in the same class as one of our neighbors so it was nice that he knew someone. It was a two week camp and the second week my neighbor was SO nice that she drove him and dropped him off all week! It was great because than I didn't have to wake up Marisa for her nap. He now asks if we can go to Lake Elmo Beach every day! I keep on telling him he will have to wait until Jon is out of school which is not until the 10! Maybe next week I will take him and Marisa to the MN Zoo. I can't believe in 3 short months he will be a Kindergartner!

Jonathan has 3 more days of school! I can't wait until he is done! AND I can't believe he will be a second grader! I'm sure in a week or so I will be thinking to myself, I can't wait until school starts! LOL! He has done SO well this year, it is amazing how much they learn. He is reading like a champ and LOVES to read chapter books! Papa and Grandma keep buying him books from garage sales and he just loves it! Now we just have to clean out his book shelf and get rid of the baby books!

So, this summer it will be lots of baseball for the boys, softball for Daddy, and sand Volleyball for Mommy. As well as a lot of Lake Elmo Beach and MN Zoo. No big trips are planned for this summer. We are hoping our relatives in Oklahoma come up for a visit and I just have my Saint Mary's reunion in Chicago in July.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer!

No comments: