Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lesson 11 - Selective/spot Recoloring

Today's lesson was SO cool I did 4 pictures! I always wanted to know how people did this! Now I know and it was SO easy!



These were flowers taken at our old house in Oakdale right before we moved. I wanted to show the landscapers that I wanted the same type of flowering bush....Never got it...


Here is a picture of Nicholas during an Easter Egg Hunt back a few years ago.


Here is a picture of Marisa last summer towards the end during one of Jon's soccer games. One of my favorite pictures of her!


Jon at the hospital when Marisa was born. Both the boys loved wearing Daddy's Scrub Hat!

1 comment:

an.Alaskan.mom said...

I'm so jealous of your photo editing class! What program are you working with and do you think you could have figured any of it out on your own if you'd had that program?