Monday, July 6, 2009

Marisa's 1 Year Pictures With Auntie Olivia

In the beginning of June I took Marisa and Nicholas out to Lonsdale to have a photo shoot with Olivia for Marisa's 1 year pictures. It was a great day for pictures! I was hoping Marisa would nap on the way over there but of course she didn't. She did pretty well for the pictures, not much whining! I just received the disc from Olivia so I am posting some of the pics. She does such a great job! I LOVE all the pictures and it was hard to choose which ones to put up here but here are some of my favorites! I am taking this editing class so I did some things with a couple of the pictures. I am totally addicted now and I was searching online today for free .PNG's Found a ton and SO excited to use them! Hopefully I will learn how to do digital scrapbook. Even though I love to paper scrapbook this might help me get caught up with my pictures!


































No comments: