Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lesson 12 - Storyboard

So I have been gone for a few days up at Mike's Uncles cabin by Battle Lake so I was not able to finish Lessons 12 or 13 last week. I have SO many pictures to blog but thought I would finish up the lessons while I am waiting for laundry to finish. Here are pictures of Nicholas knee boarding for the first time up at the cabin! It was great! Both the boys did it for the first time yesterday and did SO good! I was one proud Mommy! Dad was proud too! Jon had gone first and did really well until he looked to see how far away he was from the cabin and pointed to go back. WE dropped him off and than it was Nicholas' turn. He was doing great too until he wiped out! The last picture is of him when we turned the boat around to get him. Apparently he was screaming as soon as he fell off but Mike and I couldn't hear him until we reached him. All we heard was, "Don't leave me! Don't leave me!" When we did get there he didn't move so Mike had to grab his leg and pull him closer to the boat so he could lift him in! It was SO funny! We were laughing of course but we stopped and told him he did such a good job! He knew exactly what to do, which was float onto his back! Those swimming lessons are paying off! Stay tuned for more pics! I have a lot of them to post!

Click on picture to see full image. I dont' know how to change it so you can see all of it without clicking on it! :-)

1 comment:

The Ramos Family said...

Love it! Nice job Jon & Nick!!