Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting Excited!

Well, it is 1:58am and I got up to go to the bathroom at 12:51am and I couldn't fall back asleep. I'm not sure what is wrong with me, but I had done the same thing the night before. Maybe it is because Tesa told me that I could be in the delivery room with her! Her best friend Kim is sick with the flu so she can't be in the room with her and she asked me to help out. I was in the room when Bella was born, but I was running the video camera and I didn't get to see a whole lot since I was concentrating on getting good video for them. So this time around I will be there holding one of her legs! I am so excited! I am hoping they have a boy! I just got done going through and washing all of our boy clothes sizes 0 - 12 months last night. So I am ready to hand them over! Stay tuned for pics of the new baby!

1 comment:

trinity said...

You better not go into labor too! :)