Monday, April 28, 2008

Uncomfortable!

Well, we have only 10 more days after today! I am VERY ready for this baby to come out. I have been getting more contractions lately and I am just so uncomfortable! When she moves around it is starting to hurt my lower back even! This is definitely a different pregnancy than the other two, but it may be because I am older too. Good thing this is my last one, right?! I don't know if I had mentioned it before but I will be getting my tubes tied after the c-section. I had always said I could do 4, but since it took longer getting pregnant with this one and with my gestational diabetes I don't think I could do 4 anymore. I only have 2 more appointments with my Doctor! This Wednesday and next week so I am so looking forward to finally meeting this little girl inside me!

This weekend, Mike has been working on getting all of our movies that we have of the kids onto DVDs. We had 8 tapes and we have copied them all onto DVDs. It is actually pretty cool because now we can reuse the tapes instead of buying more. We went 3 years without video taping! Poor Nicholas, didn't get much movie time as Jon did. Now that we have all these tapes I hope to tape him more and Marisa.

I was going through some old video too that we had from our old camera and I wanted to post a couple of Jon. They are just too funny!


Jon at 2 1/2 singing Jingle Bells

Pop!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: