Thursday, April 10, 2008

Only 29 Days!

Can you believe I only have 29 days left?!?!?!?! I am so excited! I am definitely ready to have this baby. Not only is keeping track of what I eat and giving insulin shots a pain, she moves around SO much! It will be great to finally meet this little girl who has been moving around in my belly. The other day Jon was laying his head on my belly and she was moving a lot. he asked if that was me moving and I told him nope. It was his baby sister. He was so amazed and thought it was so cool. Mike and told him that Daddy has only felt one baby move in my belly and that it was him. Mike thinks its a little freaky so I never asked him if he wanted to feel Nicholas or this one.

I am slowly getting things ready for the baby's arrival. We just got our purchase from Upper Case Living so as soon as we get that up in the Baby's room I promise to take pictures of the room and post them. Plus, Bev made a valance for me and we need to hang that up too. I just bought a curtain rod from target yesterday so hopefully this weekend Mike and I will finish up the Baby's room. I of course bought a curtain rod that had pink in it and Mike in now hoping we for sure have a girl otherwise there will be a lot of corrections he needs to make in that room! LOL!

Only thing I need to do now is go through some baby clothes I got from Tesa's Sister-In-Law Julie and also go through baby clothes for Tesa. I still haven't done that yet, and I think Mike will be getting the bins down for me this weekend so I can wash them and get them ready for her. We are all praying that they will be getting a boy! Tesa's due date is the 11th! So I better get moving. She is not to optimistic about going on time since both of her girls, she had to be induced.

No comments: