Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update on Pregnancy

Well, I just got home from my weekly check up. Earlier this morning I had my first Biophysical Profile Ultrasound (BPP) and a Non Stress Test (NST). Instead of going all the way to Maplewood I was able to go to the Allina Clinic here in Woodbury. Since I had another ultrasound, I asked the Technician to double check the sex of the baby. Mike had asked me to double check as well, because if it was a boy we would have to do a lot of painting in the baby's room! Well, she confirmed its a girl! Her exact words, "It's definitely a girl. I don't think you will have any surprises when she comes out!" So the ultrasound went well and than I had my NST. That went well too. I even had a few contractions while I was hooked up to the machine. After those two appointments I headed out to Maplewood to see my OB. I asked her about the BPA Plastic Bottle news and she told me not to worry about it. I am so glad because I was planning on using the same bottles that we used for the boys! Now I just have to find them. She checked me out and everything was good. Nothing happening to me which she expected. she doesn't think anything is going to happen until she goes in and gets her out. Only 16 more days! Can't wait!

No comments: