Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Story

I keep on forgetting to tell this story. When we were all over at the Ramos' for Mother's Day I had asked Auntie Missy to change Marisa before she had to eat. So Missy took her to change her on their bay window. She laid down a blanket because I didn't have a changing pad and started to change her diaper. I had my back towards them and all I heard was a loud squirting noise and a scream! I turn around and all I see is Mike and Tesa laughing and than I looked at Missy and Marisa. Marisa had pooped! Not only pooped but squirted! It squirted all the way across the bay window onto the side window! Poor Auntie Missy got alittle bit on her as well, but the sad thing was, was that no one got up to help her! We were all too busy laughing so hard! I finally got up to help her and it was just a mess! Mike had to get up and leave he was laughing so hard! Poor Marisa didn't know what was going on. We ended up giving her a bath because it was all over her. Good thing it didn't get all over Auntie Missy too! Poor Marisa will have to live with this story for the rest of her life!

No comments: