Friday, May 9, 2008

Today Is The Day!

Well, today is the day! I am so anxious! Of course I couldn't sleep last night. I kept on thinking about today and stuff I needed to do before I go into the hospital. So, I am up at 5:45am. Plus I can't eat anything after 7:30am so I wanted to make sure I could make myself some breakfast. I am hoping if things goes as planned, shortly after 3:30pm Marisa will be born! I can't wait to see what she is going to look like! At my last doctors appointment Mike wanted me to ask Dr. Becicka if she knew how big the baby was going to be. She gave me a guess of 8lbs. 5oz. She definitely thinks this baby will be bigger than the boys were when they were born. Both the boys were in the 7lb. range. So, we will see! I am hoping to be home by Monday, so if Mike doesn't update the blog you will have to wait until after Monday. Stay tuned for pics!

No comments: