Friday, May 2, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK!

OH MY GOODNESS! I have one more week left! Can you believe it?! I can't wait! I couldn't sleep last night, probably because I was thinking that I only had 7 more days left until we meet this little girl inside me! I can't wait to see what she is going to look like. I asked the boys this morning what they thought she was going to look like. Nicholas thought she was going to look like him when he was a baby. Jon wasn't so sure. He couldn't decide. He did say that he was excited to meet her and be a big brother again. As for getting ready for her arrival, we still need to do a few things here and there, but it shouldn't be too hard. I realized that I do not have a light in our room that I can turn on so I can feed her in the night so hopefully Mike will be able to put up our reading lights that go above our bed this weekend along with our headboard. We plan on making it ourselves with the help of Bev. I still need to go through the bin of clothes I received from Julie so I hope to do that today or tonight. I think that is it! After that we should be as ready as we can be!

This week for my appointments I went in again to get a BPP Ultrasound and NST. They were both good. Below are a couple of pictures they gave me from the ultrasound. One from last week and one from this week. My appointment with Dr. Becicka went well too. She said nothing much has changed, but that the baby had a growth spurt. I could tell she did because it is really uncomfortable when she starts moving around so much! I asked her how much longer I would be in the OR for getting my tubes tied and she said an extra 10 minutes. So that is good. I thought it would take longer than that.

As for my Gestational Diabetes, I am doing well. My fasting readings are good and I don't have to change anything or go into the clinic for a follow-up. Hopefully it will all go away when the baby comes out! I would hate to do this for the rest of my life.

I am not sure if Mike will be able to update our blog while I am at the hospital, but if he doesn't I will try to update it as soon as I can when I get home from the hospital. Since I am having a c-section I think I have to stay at the hospital for 3 - 4 days. Check out the pics below! Enjoy!



No comments: