Sunday, May 25, 2008

Marisa is 2 Weeks Old

Marisa turned 2 weeks old on Friday. I can't believe it has already been two weeks. It seems like time is flying by! She is still such a good baby and does well eating and staying up a couple times during the day. She stays up a couple hours each time and most of the time it is during the day or right before bedtime so she sleeps really really good at night. I think she is going through a growth spurt because she has been going every 2 - 2 1/2 hours between feedings when she normally can go 3 for sure. I am wondering how much she weighs now because she is such a good eater. She definitely feels heavier, but we don't see her doctor until she is 2 months old.

The boys continue to be wonderful big brothers. They still always want to hold her and now they both like to burp her after she eats. It is so nice that they are adjusting to their younger sister. They will be great, protective big brothers when they are older.

Mike will be going back to work on Tuesday. It will be different when he goes back since he has been taking care of the boys in the morning. Getting Jon ready for school and making them breakfast. I think it will be hard for me to get up when they do since I usually get to sleep in an hour or two more. At least I will only have to do it for 2 more weeks since Jon's last day of school is June 6th. I am looking forward to summer and having all three of them in the house all day. I know I won't be saying that come August when it is time for school again! I am sure I will be ready for both of them to go back to school!

Everyone is leaving for the Philippines tomorrow. I hope their airplane ride goes well and its not too hard on all the kids. They won't be back home until the 7th of June. I am hoping my family will be able to go to the Philippines, maybe for Lola's 75th birthday we will make another trip out to the Philippines! Wishful thinking on my part. We wish them a safe trip there and a safe return home as well!

Below are some pictures I took of Marisa and the boys on sat. She looks bigger, doesn't she?








Nicholas loves to make silly faces when I take pictures of him!


Loving his baby sister

No comments: