Monday, February 4, 2008

Doing My Own Hair

The other day I was in the kitchen and looking for Jon. I asked Nicholas where he was and he told me he was upstairs. So I started to call for him to see where he was. I got no response from him. A few minutes later he comes downstairs with his hair all done. He had fixed his hair all by himself! He looked so proud of himself and he loves wearing it this way! I asked him what he used and he said some of Daddy's stuff and the Spiker Gel that we get from Kid's Hair. So of course I had to take a few pictures. While I was doing that, Nicholas of course wanted to fix his own hair too and went upstairs to do just that. It was very cute! I had to take pictures of them! Below are the pics. Enjoy!

Jon did his own hair! He loves styling it in a mohawk!


Don't I look handsome?


Mom. look at me?! I did my hair too!


Cheese!


My two handsome boys!

No comments: