Friday, February 15, 2008

I picked out the Baby's Bedding

So I went to Target a couple weeks ago and picked out some bedding for the Baby. I didn't want butterflies or princess stuff so I ended up picking out this cute Lady Bug Collection. I only bought two blankets and two fitted crib sheets, and a security blanket. I could have bought the 3 piece set, but we never used the crib padding or dust ruffle for the boys so I thought it would have been a waste of money. Below are the two blankets that they had in the collection. They are both really soft.


Here is what the fitted crib sheets look like. They didn't have two different patterns so I bought 2 of these.


Here is the security blanket that I bought


I just saw these on the internet and told myself I was going to buy them to put on the walls. I have to go to Target today anyways to buy my niece Bella a birthday present.


Here is the 3 piece set I could have bought

So, now my question to you guys is what color should we paint the room? I have no idea! When we went to Home Depot last night we stopped to look at paint colors and I had not idea what to even look at. I asked Mike for help and all he said was, "This is all you. I am still working on the basement." Nice answer, huh?! I told him that I wasn't going to pick it out by myself so we just left. He said I would have to wait until April when the basement was done. I don't think so! :) I think now that I saw the wall pictures it will help me out. Once I see them in person I may have a better idea of what colors I can choose from. Any ideas from you would be great too! I need help on this one and I'm not getting it from my husband! I still love you Hunny!

No comments: